A Mortgage that fits your life
If you are a first time home buyer, a growing family, or have less than perfect credit, we have mortgage options to meet your needs.
Click on the titles to learn more about our mortgage options
Purchasing a home or refinancing your existing home mortgage is one of the most important financial decisions you’ll ever make. Cove FCU is dedicated to identifying the best loan product with the most beneficial terms to suit your mortgage situation. Both fixed and adjustable rate options up to 30-year terms are available.
When you need some extra money for that home improvement project, consolidate debt, or money for college. Whatever the need may be, a fixed rate second mortgage might be a great option for you.
We offer a complete range of FHA, VA and USDA loans at competitive rates and closing costs. Both fixed and adjustable rate options up to 30-year terms are available.
With every mortgage payment you make, you are building equity in your home. Why not use it? A home equity loan, like a credit card, gives you a pre-determined borrowing limit and allows you to access your money when you need it.
You’ve put time and money into making your house a home. Now it’s time to let your home give you something back.
- Rates as low as 4.75%.
- There is No Annual Fee.
- You can use up to 90% of available equity.
- Credit can be drawn on at any time.
- You have flexible payment options.
- It’s perfect for home improvement projects or eliminating higher rate debt.
- Rates MAY adjust each billing cycle depending on the prime rate as published in the Wall Street Journal Money Section.
- Interest may be tax deductible.
Download the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau guide
“What You Should Know About Home Equity Lines of Credit”
With so many things to consider when buying your first home, we understand that even getting started can be overwhelming. Not to mention the vast array of home loan options. How will you know which one will be the best fit for you?
Contact us today to schedule a First Time Buyer consultation. We’ll answer your questions and debunk mortgage myths such as:
- MYTH – You have to have near perfect credit to get a loan.
- MYTH – You always have to make a 20% down payment.
- MYTH – The amount you can afford to spend is about 3 times your yearly household income.
- MYTH – A 30 year fixed rate mortgage is always the best choice.
Our experienced team can guide you through the mortgage maze and get you on your journey to homeownership. From that first phone call to getting the keys to your new home, we are here to help.
As a first time home buyer, I didn’t know what to expect the process to be. Ken Jones and Teresa Wright made the entire experience easy and painless. Cove Federal Credit Union was there for me every step of the way.
*A Choice Savings account with a minimum $5 balance is required to become a member and open an account.
Your $5 will be returned to you should you close your membership.
Go to our Choices Matter page to learn more.